2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th November 2015, 04:19 PM
Super Moderator

MBA in nda kaduna

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is MBA in nda kaduna discussion page. Here you can discuss about MBA in nda kaduna in details. Please ask your question about MBA in nda kaduna in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
NDA Kaduna
Air Force Institute Of Technology Kaduna Recruitment
10th March 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

MBA In NDA Kaduna

Sir I am looking for the MBA from the NDA kaduna so can you please tell em the details for the same
10th March 2016, 05:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA In NDA Kaduna

Hey The Nigerian Defence Academy at Kaduna is the only Military University in Nigeria.

The Department of economice provide the MBA program in the full time mode

Eligibility

Candidates applying for the professional Masters programmes must possess a Bachelor degree

with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division).

Candidates with Third Class degree or Higher National Diploma must also possess a Postgraduate Diploma in a related discipline from any recognised university

HND candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit to apply.

Way of application and fees

Applicants who still wish to apply to the NDA Post Graduate School can do so by purchasing the Application Form directly from the school for N7,500.00 only.

Deadlines(tentative)

Forms would be available for sale from workdays until December, 2016

Address:
nigerian defence academy Kaduna, Nigeria
Phone: +234 810 660 5692
30th October 2016, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Good evening please I want to apply for MBA so I need to know the school fee, when 2016/2017 will resume their section. And I don't know how possible it is to apply without my transcript because it will be available February Next year. Please I need your advice

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in