2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th March 2016, 06:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Model Question Paper

As you requires here I am giving you sample question paper for Marketing for Managers subject of MBA course of Anna university.

Sample paper:
1(a) What are the major reasons that have enabled the service sector in contributing about 50% of GDP to the Indian economy?

(b) What variables would you use in segmenting the market for the following products and why?
(i) Credit card
(ii) Sports car

2(a) “Marketing research is the key to the success of a company.” Discuss the above statement, keeping in view an example of the recent past where application of market research helped in formulating the right marketing strategy.

(b) Discuss briefly steps of marketing research process.

3(a) Discuss the major objectives of advertising. Give examples in support of your answer.

(b) Identify the advertising medium which is more effective in terms of cost and reach in relation to other media available to the marketer. Illustrate your responses with a specific advertising campaign.

4(a) Discuss the various stages of a new product development process by taking the example of an electric car as a new product concept.

(b) How can test marketing be helpful in launching new products?

5. Write notes on any three of the following: (i) Marketing Strategies in the decline stage of PLC (ii) Market Intelligence (iii) Sales potential vs Market potential (iv) Channel Participants (v) Attitudes and Perceptions
Attached Files
File Type: doc Question paper Management Concepts.doc (28.0 KB, 99 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in