2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th June 2016, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Mba mmt dtu

Hello sir I am here as I want to get the information related to DTU's Executive MBA – MMT Programs so will you please tell me about this to me???
24th June 2016, 04:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mba mmt dtu

DTU's Executive MBA, the Master in Management of Technology (MMT) program, is the leading Nordic MBA in Innovation, New Business Creation and Personal Leadership.
The MMT program aims to use the technological base of a participant's company as a starting point for teaching participants how to design, manage and implement the sort of innovation and change that generates new commercial opportunities.

Prerequisites:

Minimum 5 years work experience plus bachelor’s degree academic exemptions are given in cases with sufficient work or management experience.

Workload: 1800 hours

Duration: 21 months

Price: 350.000 DKK

Average age: MMT particpants average age is 41 years.

Travel: The program includes 2 international study tours.

Results:
90% of MMT participants are promoted within their companies after completion of the program

Core MMT Concepts

Innovation is essential to the growth of Danish companies. Without constant renewal of products, services, processes, and business concepts, companies stand to lose market share. Innovation is often rooted in new technologies.

For this reason the DTU Business Executive MBA Program, MMT, focuses on Innovation, New Business Creation and Personal Leadership.

Contact Detail:

DTU Business

Building 421 Entrance C
Kollegiebakken
2800 Lyngby
Denmark (Directions)

Tel.: (+45)4525 6111
CVR #: 30 06 09 46

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in