2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th February 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Mba mjpru

I have applied for admission in MBA Program with Marketing Specialization from MJPRU University. So I need syllabus before starting classes. So someone is where who will provide complete syllabus of MBA Marketing Program of MJPRU University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Mjpru bareilly MBA
PG Scheme MJPRU
WWW MJPRU Results
MJPRU P.G Scheme
MJPRU Ac In Result
B.Ed Fees Of MJPRU
MJPRU BBA Result
MSC Result MJPRU
MJPRU.Ac.In MJPRU.Ac.In
MJPRU New Scheme
MJPRU Registration No
MJPRU Result of BBA
MJPRU Eskimo
Mjpru rti
MJPRU Exam Scheme Mjpru.Ac.In
MJPRU Founded
MJPRU BCA Syllabus
Mjpru
UP Result MJPRU
MJPRU BA II Result
4th February 2017, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mba mjpru

As you are looking for syllabus of MBA Marketing Course offering by MJPRU University, so here I am providing syllabus:

MJPRU University MBA Marketing Syllabus

Semester I
MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS
UNIT-I
Management : Definition, nature, process , functions & skills . Evolution of management thoughts - F.W. Taylor, Henri Fayol, Max Weber , Elton Mayo . Management Approachs- System approach , Contingency approach . Business Organisation - Types of ownership .

UNIT-II
Planning : Concept and purpose , Planning Process , Management by Objectives(MBO), Decision Making . Organisation : Concept and purpose of organisation , Types of organisation , Line, Line & Staff , Matrix , Virtual Organisation structures . Basis of Departmentation , Concept of Authority, Functional Authority, Delegation of Authority
, Centralisation and Decentralisation of Authority. Coordination . Staffing .

UNIT-III
Directing : Leadership - Concept , Traits, Styles . Communication : Concept, Types , process, barriers, making Communication effective . Controlling : Concept, process, Requirement for Adequate control , Budgetory Control , Non-Budgetory Control .

UNIT-IV
Business Process Re-engineering - Concept , Process, Redesign, BPR experiences in Indian Industry . Total Quality Management(TQM) - Concept , Systems model of Quality, Deming's approach, TQM as a business Strategy . Knowledge Management (KM)- What , why, how, of Knowledge Management , KM process , approach, strategies, tools.
E-commerce- Ideology, methodology, classification by application /nature of transactions , Driving Forces of EC, Impact
of EC, Scope .

UNIT-V
Functional area of Management - Concept, objectives, scope and principle of Marketing Management, Production Management, HRM , Finance, Material management

BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
UNIT-I
Concept, Significance and nature of Business Environment ; Elements of environment - internal and external ; Different roles of government in relation to business ; Social Responsibilities of Business .

UNIT-II
Broad profile of Indian Economy , Industrial Policy - its historical perspectice(inbrief) , Industrial Policy Liberalisation . Economic Planning in India ; Rationale of economic planning , latest five year plan .

UNIT-III
Public sector -its objectives and working , major problems of public sector enterprises ; Privatisation of public sector enterprises - the issue involved . Role of Private and Joint Sectors. Securities Excahnge Board of India - Organisation and Role , Regulation of Mergers and Acquisitions.

UNIT-IV
Competition Act ; Industries Development and Regulation Act ; Consumer Protection Act -its main provisions.

UNIT-V
Latest Export -Import Policy ; Foreign Exchange Management Act ; Globalisation and Business practices, ,WTO- objectives and Role in International trade .

MJPRU University MBA Marketing Syllabus

Attached Files
File Type: pdf MJPRU University MBA Marketing Syllabus.pdf (346.0 KB, 146 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in