2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th April 2016, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

MBA MFA Yale

Hello sir, I am Andrew Strauss. I am from London. I want oyu to help me by giving me some information about the Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Fine Rats (MFA) joint degree in theatre management. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA yale requirements
Yale pre MBA
MBA yale cost
Yale MBA Events
Yale MBA Program
Yale JD MBA
Yale pre MBA
Yale MBA Admissions
Yale Executive MBA
Yale EMBA
MBA Yale Ranking
Yale MBA application
MBA yale deadline
Pre MBA yale
MBA yale pantip
Yale MBA for Executives
Yale MBA Requirements
Yale Economics GRE
Yale JD MBA Tuition
MD MBA program Yale
11th April 2016, 03:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA MFA Yale

As you have asked about the Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Fine Rats (MFA) joint degree in theatre management, I am giving you osme information about it

MBA/MFA with Yale School of Drama

The joint-degree program combines an MBA with an MFA in theater management, and is intended for students with an interest in leadership positions in the theater and elsewhere in the performing arts.
Structure

Joint-degree students spend the first two years at the Yale School of Drama; the third year at Yale SOM, during which they take the integrated MBA curriculum, and the fourth year taking electives at both schools.
Admissions

Joint-degree applicants must apply to and be admitted to both programs independently. Applicants may apply to both programs simultaneously or apply to Yale SOM during their first two years at the School of Drama.

Application Requirements:

To apply to the Yale School of Management, applicants must have a four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the international equivalent and must have taken either the GMAT or the GRE.
Applicants must also fill out the online application form (including an essay), provide transcripts from every college or university attended, submit two professional recommendations, complete the video questions, and pay the application fee.

The standard application fee is $225.

Yale School of MAnagement
P.O. Box 208200
New Haven, CT 06520-8200
+1 203-432-5635
Fax +1 203-436-8901

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in