2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th April 2016, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Mba meb

sir I want to do a regular full time management program form the ESCP so can you please tell me that should I go for the MBA or the Master in European Business
15th April 2016, 09:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Mba meb

well buddy the ESCP does not provide the MBA in full time mode it provide the executive MBA program so in my opinion you should go for the Master in European Business MEB program

MEB admission requirements

Fluency in the language(s) of study, as required by the individually chosen study track

A minimum of two years of professional experience (average 2 to 6)

An international programme in management

A previous Bachelor or Master degree, Maîtrise, Licenciatura, Laurea Magistrale or equivalent in any discipline (e.g. engineering, law, political sciences, literature, languages, architecture, sciences, communication, etc.)

Application fees

Candidates are required to pay an application fee of €120.

Salient features of the program

The chance to study at two of our European campuses or with our partner universities in China and India

The choice of a bilingual or totally English programme, depending on your language skills and preference

12 weeks of professional experience (internship or direct employment)

Two company consultancy projects, solving real problems for real clients

A strong multicultural learning experience in 2 different countries, working with students from all around the world with no dominant nationality

A programme accredited by AMBA, the Association of MBAs

A Master degree delivered by the French Ministry with the option of earning the German MSc

Double degrees or professional certifications with our international partners opening up opportunities to the Chinese and Indian job markets

An excellent record on employment for graduates

Contact

ESCP Europe Campus Berlin

Heubnerweg 8-10
D-14059 Berlin
Germany

Tel: +49 30 320 07 0
Fax: +49 30 320 07 111

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in