2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th December 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

MBA IT and MBA HR Which is Better

I want to know that which is better between MBA IT and MBA HR will you please provide me information about it ?
19th December 2014, 08:20 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA IT and MBA HR Which is Better

Both courses are better MBA IT and MBA HR, it’s totally depend on your interest.
You should do that course in which you have interest.

M.B.A. Human Resource Management Eligibility:
Candidate who has passed Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with minimum 45% marks is eligible for this course.

M.B.A. Information Technology Eligibility:
Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any disipline from any recognized University.

Some MBA IT colleges of India:
FORE School of Management (New Delhi)
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (Mumbai)
Banaras Hindu University[BHU]
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (Mumbai)
Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University (FMS)(New Delhi)
SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (Mumbai)
Indian School of Business (ISB)Address: Gachibowli
Balaji Institute of Modern Management (BIMM)
Institute of Management Technology (Ghaziabad)
IIM (Indore)
Management Development Institute (Gurgaon)
International Management Institute (New Delhi)
IIM (Kozhikode)
RAMANUJAN College of Management (RCM)
IIM (Bangalore)
IIM (LUCKNOW)
IIM (Ahmedabad)
IIM (Kolkata)
Xavier Institute of Management (Bhubaneshwar)
Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI) (Jamshedpur)
22nd December 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Please assist me in choosing the MBA program which is better as I confused which specialization to choose between Information Technology or Human Resources?
22nd December 2015, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

First thing you did not mention the stream that you have done through in your Graduation course. If you had mentioned that, I would have been much easily able to guide between the course to be pursued amongst MBA in IT and MBA in HR.

It is not that either one course is better or the other one is not better between MBA in IT and MBA in HR. Both the courses are have good scope and job opportunities for the aspirants.

Only thing is that the aspirants should have to make most out of the course. Try to be strong enough in subject acquaintance and communication skills by the time you complete the MBA course so that there is a superior scope for you to be placed in reputed companies with good salaries.

If you have completed your Graduation course with IT related stream or technical related stream, then it is a good choice for you to go for MBA in IT.

These aspirants are having good number of jobs in IT companies.

Simultaneously, MBA in HR is also a good choice. This course is a good choice for the aspirants irrespective of their stream in Graduation.

The long term life for HR aspirants is fruitful. HR will be given respect by everyone in the organization.

But for male candidates, there is a lesser amount of job opportunities in HR departments of various organizations.

Initially MBA HR aspirants will start career with some consultancies for recruitment process and then after accumulating work experience, they can try to get jobs in HR departments of top MNC’s.

Initially, HR people will be paid lesser salary. But, as I told you earlier, they are going to have outstanding career in long term.

So, I suggest you to join the course which you are fascinated with and where your core strengths are being fully utilized.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in