2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th November 2015, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator

MBA lyon tatouage

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is MBA lyon tatouage discussion page. Here you can discuss about MBA lyon tatouage in details. Please ask your question about MBA lyon tatouage in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
GMAT Exam Lyon
TOEFL Exam Lyon
Lyon University MBA
EM Lyon MBA
IDRAC Lyon MBA
MBA Lyon tariffs
Lyon 3 MBA
Em lyon MBA linkedin
Em lyon MBA interview
MBA lyon horaires
26th July 2018, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Re: MBA lyon tatouage

Hello sir, I want coanct address of MBA - My Body Art for art on my body. Please give me address MBA - My Body Art?
26th July 2018, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA lyon tatouage

The MBA - My Body Art is a Tattoo shop situated in Lyon, France. The MBA my Body art was founded in 2005.

The MBA - My Body Art is a French company of 20 people headquartered in Lyon.

The salon of Tattoo piercing of the future: making appointments and quotes online, scanned catalog in the shop and unbeatable deadlines.

The hygiene worthy of a surgical unit immediately puts you in confidence as well as post-implementation advice.

Tattooing the body is an ancestral practice, which has evolved with the times, the techniques and the different communities for whom tattooing was a ritual rich in symbolism.

Address:

MBA - My Body Art
Tattoo shop in Lyon, France
22 Rue Terme, 69001 Lyon, France
Phone : +33 4 72 07 64 79

Hours :
Monday 10 AM-8PM
Tuesday 10 AM-8PM
Wednesday 10 AM-8PM
Thursday 10 AM-8PM
Friday 10 AM-8PM
Saturday 10 AM-8PM