2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th November 2015, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator

MBA kuliyapitiya

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is MBA kuliyapitiya discussion page. Here you can discuss about MBA kuliyapitiya in details. Please ask your question about MBA kuliyapitiya in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
25th April 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Mba kuliyapitiya

Hello sir, here I came for to get admission in Wayamba University Of Sri Lanka, Kuliyapitiya. Can any one tell me for MBA admission at Wayamba University Of Sri Lanka, Kuliyapitiyawhat what eligibility needed?
25th April 2016, 12:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mba kuliyapitiya

The MBA at Wayamba University Of Sri Lanka programmes been designed to provide an advanced, comprehensive, professional and academic training for all the levels of managers in both public sector and private sector organizations with a view of that they will be more effective and efficient managers in their respective organizations.

Admission Requirements:-

Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree with First or Second Class honours, in any field of study, obtained from a recognized University, or

Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree obtained from a recognized University with at least three years of post- qualifying experience in an Executive capacity, or
A recognized professional qualification with a minimum of three years’ post qualifying professional experience in an Executive capacity, or

Candidates are Senior Management of Business/Public/Professional acceptable to the Senate of the University.

COURSE FEE
Year - I PGDBM: Rs. 100,000/=
Year – II MBA: Rs. 125,000/=

Application form for MBA admission at Wayamba University Of Sri Lanka

Address:

Faculty of Business Studies and Finance,
Wayamba University of Sri Lanka,
Kuliyapitiya,
Sri Lanka.

Here I’m attaching a word of Application form for MBA admission at Wayamba University Of Sri Lanka:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in