2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th May 2016, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Mba kfupm

Hello sir, I am Hamid. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered by King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM) College of Industrial Management. Can you igve me some details about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Kfupm MBA curriculum
Kfupm MBA cost
Kfupm MBA
KFUPM MBA Program
KFUPM MBA fees
Part-time MBA KFUPM
Kfupm mba
KFUPM MBA Cost
KFUPM School Blackboard
MBA from KFUPM
18th May 2016, 08:32 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Mba kfupm

As you have asked about the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered by King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM) College of Industrial Management, I am giving you information about it, check below for the details

The Department of Management and Marketing in the College of Industrial Management offers a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree
The program covers all the functional areas of business and allows the students to take additional elective courses that match their career aims

Admission Requirements:

Meet the admission requirements of the Deanship of Graduate Studies at KFUPM.
Have a four-year baccalaureate (BA or BS) degree from a recognized and reputable institution.
Have a Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale in previous university work
Have at least one-year full-time work experience
Have a satisfactory score in the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
Have a score of not less than 520 in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or acceptable evidence of proficiency in the English Language.

King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals
College of Industrial Management
Dhahran - 31261, Saudi Arabia, PO Box: 5074
Phone # (+9663-8601143)
Fax # (+9663-8603850)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in