2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 05:03 PM
Super Moderator

MBA interview dos and don'ts

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is MBA interview dos and don'ts discussion page. Here you can discuss about MBA interview dos and don'ts in details. Please ask your question about MBA interview dos and don'ts in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
Interview Questions for MBA
MBA Interview
Interview Of LIC ADO
SSC CGL Interview
ISI Delhi Interview
CV for IIM Interview
Ace Your MBA Interview
FAQ MBA Interview
How to Interview Like A Top MBA
USM MBA Interview
Interview like MBA
SBI PO Interview Experience
LIC ADO Interview
IIM Calcutta Interview
TCS Technical Interview
SBI Interview Tips
Interview dates of HCL
Interview questions that are asked in TNPSC Group II Interview
Do MBA Interview
IIM Interview
25th February 2016, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

MBA Interview Dos and Don'ts

Hello sir, I am Prateek Kothari. I am form Kolkata. I want you to help me by providing me some information about the MBA Interview dos and don'ts. Can you help me?
25th February 2016, 03:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Interview Dos and Don'ts

As you have asked about the MBA Interview dos and don'ts, I am giving you some information about it

DO reach out to the interviewer to schedule your interview ASAP (when applicable). DON’T wait until last minute.
Remain flexible in scheduling, and show your excitement

Do prepare and practice answers for common interview questions. Don’t wait until the night before to begin preparation.
The sooner you start, the more comfortable you will be.

Do dress for success. Jeans and T-shirts have no place at an interview.
When in doubt, be conservative.

DO be yourself! Remember, they selected you to interview because they’re already impressed. Tell the truth – this will convey confidence and authenticity.

Do turn off your cell phone or better yet, don't take it into the interview.

DON’T arrive too early.Sit in the waiting room or outside and do not announce your arrival until 15 minutes before the scheduled meeting.

DON’T be a broken record.
Be prepared to answer the all-important questions of why you want to study an MBA and why you want to study at the school in question in a way that supports your application narrative, but avoid responding as if you’re reciting your essay.

Do greet the interviewer by title and last name.
If you are given a tour of the facility, greet every person you see with courtesy and respect.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in