2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th June 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Re: MBA From IIM Ahmedabad Distance Learning

I want to do Distance Learning MBA program in Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) so can you provide me the details of the program?
28th June 2018, 12:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA From IIM Ahmedabad Distance Learning

The Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) offer ePost Graduate Programme (ePGP) program.

ePost Graduate Programme (ePGP) in Management is a two year post-graduate diploma programme (with added flexibility of completion in 3 years) offered on Interactive Onsite Learning (IOL) platform.

ePost Graduate Programme (ePGP*)

The objective of the programme is to impart management education to junior, middle, and senior level working professionals and entrepreneurs seeking skills and strategies to take their organizations to the next level.

Eligibility-

Holding at least a Bachelor's Degree/CA/ICWA, with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the recognized Universities.

Working Professionals and entrepreneurs with a minimum of 3 years full time work experience (after completion of graduation)

Age 24 years and above

Admission process will be conducted by IIM Ahmedabad.

Admission Criteria-

Valid CAT score (a valid CAT score of test taken within the last 3 years i.e. 2015, 2016, and 2017) or GMAT score (a valid GMAT score taken within the last 5 years i.e. from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2017) will be considered for shortlisting.

Alternatively, applicants will have to take IIMA Admission Test (IAT).

Shortlisted candidates (on the basis of score obtained in CAT/GMAT/IAT) will be invited for personal interview at the IIMA campus or in other cities as decided by the Institute.

Important Dates-

Application Closure Date June 24, 2018

IIMA Admission Test June 30, 2018 & July 1,2018

Personal Interview July 2018

Last Date of 1st Installment August 24, 2018

Campus module start at IIMA September 24, 2018

Studio module starts on October 4, 2018

Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Vastrapur, Ahmedabad 380015
Gujarat
INDIA

Tags