2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th February 2016, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

MBA IGNOU Assignment

Hello sir I am Sunil and I am here as I want to get the Assignment Questions of the Management of Human Resources of MBA of IGNOU so will you please provide me the questions??
Similar Threads
Thread
IGNOU ECO 01 assignment
IGNOU Assignment
IGNOU MHD Assignment
Assignment of IGNOU for BTS AHE 1
IGNOU CFN Assignment
MSW IGNOU Assignment
IGNOU OSS 101 Assignment
IGNOU MTM Assignment
MTM Assignment IGNOU
Amt-01 Assignment Ignou
IGNOU MS 01 Assignment
IGNOU MHD Assignment-15
IGNOU AWR Assignment
IGNOU FBG 1 Assignment
IGNOU Assignment OMT 101
Assignment Of IGNOU
IGNOU TMA Assignment
IGNOU Assignment BDP
IGNOU PCO Assignment
IGNOU 3rd SEM BCA Assignment
11th February 2016, 10:51 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA IGNOU Assignment

The Indira Gandhi National Open University, known as IGNOU, is a distance learning national university located in IGNOU road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India

It was founded on September 1985

Here as per your demand I am providing you Assignment Questions of the Management of Human Resources of MBA

1.Briefly explain the need for, types of, and the uses of various psychological tests in the evaluation of candidates during the recruitment and selection process of an organization. Explain with examples you have had in the organization you have been working in, or you are familiar with. Briefly describe the organization and the context, you are referring to.

2.What is competency mapping? Briefly describe various methods involved in it. Explain the competency approach to job analysis. Explain/reflect on the benefits of competency mapping in organisational functioning and observance of various organisational processes, drawing from the experience you have come across having worked in an organization. Briefly describe the contextand the organization you are referring to, to help understand your answers.

3.Define and describe the ‘role systems’, distinguish between the ‘position’ and the ‘role’ in a ‘system’. Explain the significance of ‘role’ in ‘person-system integration’ based on your organisational experience or the ones you are aware of. Explain the role and significance of ‘person-system integration’ in determining effectiveness of the teams in an organisation. Briefly describe the vital details of the organization and the situation to support you answers.

4.Discuss the dynamics and relationship between motivation and rewards. Critically evaluate the role of financial reward systems and different types of employee benefits in improving organisational performance. Explain with the help of the experience you have had in the organisational situation/s, or the ones you are aware of. Briefly explain the organization and the context you are referring to.

Tags
assignment

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in