2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th February 2016, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

MBA HCS Project

Hi sir, I am ACP Pradhyuman. I am from Mumbai. I am studying MBA in Health Care Services (HCS) Management. I have to make a project. Can you help me by giving me details about the project titles for MBA in Heath Care Services Management or Hospital Management?
Similar Threads
Thread
IPO Project MBA Pdf
MBA project fdi
Lic MBA project
MBA SMU Project
MBA project Mgt
MBA Project QWL
MBA Project on VAT
Any MBA Project
MBA Project
CSR MBA Project
NPS MBA Project
MBA SIP Project HR
Npa project MBA
MBA CRM Project
MBA Project HRA
MBA project on eoq
NPA MBA Project
MBA Project Doc
Mba project itc
26th February 2016, 10:10 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA HCS Project

As you have asked about the project titles for MBA in Heath Care Services Management or Hospital Management, check below for the information
Project titles:

A study of sickness absenteeism of House-keeping staff in public hospital
A cost analysis study in general ward of a hospital to develop user charges.
A study on job satisfaction of paramedic staff in ICU with reference to private hospital
A study on formulation of marketing strategies to promote a healthcare service.
A comparative study on waiting time in various hospital departments and recommendations to decrease waiting time.
A study on job satisfaction of nurses about Operation Theatre in government hospital
A study of sickness absenteeism of nurses in public hospital
A study on patient satisfaction in Health screening department in a multi-specialty hospital
A study on Waste disposal management in a hospital and recommendations for safe disposal.
A study on job satisfaction of nurses about hospital wards in government hospital
A study on patient satisfaction in Out-patient services department in a multi-specialty hospital
A study on the wellness practices of school children and recommendations on wellness practices.
A comparative study on cost analysis of the various departments in a hospital and cost-cutting recommendations.
A study on improvement in job satisfaction of hospital employees
A study on medical representative triumphs and trials.
A study of sickness absenteeism of CSSD employees in public hospital
A comparative study of in-house pharmacy and retail pharmacy.
A study on job satisfaction of hospital employees about hospital wards
A comparative study on patient satisfaction in Out-patient department and recommendations to increase patient satisfaction.
A study on hospital acquired infections and prevention recommendations.
A study on the identification of high risk groups prone to diabetes and corresponding prevention recommendations.
A study on the efficiency of CSSD of a multi-specialty hospital
A study on work safety for employees in lab
A Study on the identification of the causes of delays in cashless hospitalization and suggest recommendations to reduce time lags.
A study on patient satisfaction in billing department in a multi-specialty hospital
A study on the identification of high risk groups prone to heart attacks and corresponding prevention recommendations.
A comparative study on patient satisfaction in Laboratory services and recommendations to increase patient satisfaction.
A study on work safety for employees in the radiology department
A study on employee work safety and its recommendations
A study of sickness absenteeism among various groups of hospital employees
A study on the identification of high risk groups prone to spinal disorders and corresponding prevention recommendations.
A study on the identification of causes of delays in internal patient transfer
A study on decrease waiting time and increase patient satisfaction in private hospital

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in