2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th April 2016, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

MBA Hall Ticket

Hello sir, I am Ravi kumar. I am from Pune. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the Maharashtra MBA Common Entrance Test (CET) hall ticket or admit card. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Hall Ticket for Hall Ticket
SSC CR CGL Hall Ticket
Kar CET Hall Ticket
JNU hall ticket
Hall Ticket IIT JEE
Hall Ticket Of UGC Net Dec
Hall Ticket Of IMU CET
Hal MT Hall Ticket
AMU MBA Hall Ticket
Hall Ticket for MHT CET
NID Hall Ticket
PU Chd Hall Ticket
MAH MBA CET hall ticket
Hall Ticket of WB TET
Hall Ticket for ED.CET
GTU CCC Hall Ticket
Hall Ticket of UGC NET
SSC CPO SI Hall Ticket
NDA Hall Ticket
How to get SRM Hall ticket
11th April 2016, 10:30 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Hall Ticket

As you have asked about the Maharashtra MBA Common Entrance Test (CET) hall ticket or admit card, I am giving you information about it
The MAH MBA CET Hall Ticket must be carried on the day of exam to the examination centre.

Candidates should read the instructions printed in the admit card of MAH MBA CET as they enlist important things such as when to arrive at the test center, documents to be carried to the exam hall and so on.

Admit card of MAH MBA/ MMS CET can be obtained through candidate’s login of successfully registered candidates.
Intimation for downloading Hall Ticket has also been sent through email/SMS.

The candidate is required to use:-

Registration Number
Password for downloading the Hall Ticket

Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Hall Ticket (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the Hall Ticket and Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.

Instruction to candidates

The MAH MBA CET Hall Ticket is an important document.
The candidate should produce the MAH CET Hall Ticket at the time of examination, Document verification at ARC, reporting for admission and for approval of admitted candidates list.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in