2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th March 2016, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Mba gk pdf

Hello buddy I will appear in MBA entrance exam for admission in indias most top college and for it I am preparation of GK section , so can you tell me some GK question with answer , it would be much batter if you provide me it in pdf ???
4th March 2016, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mba gk pdf

As you going to appear in MBA entrance exam but did not mention in which entrance exam , here I am providing some GK question along with answer , I hope would be help full for you

GK Analysis

The GK section in TISSNET 2015 had 35 questions, out of which only 5-6 questions were from Current GK. A few of the questions that were asked were:
Q.1. Who is the Oscar winning Director of the movie 'Life of Pi' - Ang Lee

Q.2. Why was the Gujarat Local Authority Law Amendment Act of 2009 in news recently? - It made voting compulsory in local elections

Q. 3. What is the title of Sachin Tendulkar's autobiography? - Playing it my Way

Q. 4. India's first transgender mayor has been elected in which city? - Raigarh, Chattisgarh.

Q. 5. What is the official name of Mangalyaan? - Mission on Mars (M.O.M)

TISSNET 2015 GK section was dominated by Static GK based questions. A few of these questions have been given below to give you an idea of the nature of questions asked:
Q. 1. Who is the author of the book 'Tobak Teg singh'? - Saadat Hasan Manto

Q. 2. Who is author of the book 'The High Caste Hindu Woman'? - Pandita Ramabai

Q. 3. 'The Courtesan' is a painting by which famous painter? - Vincent Van Gogh

Q. 4. 'Tamasha' is popular folk theatre of which Indian State? - Folk Theatre of Maharashtra

Q. 5. Which monument is also popular as the Replica of Tajmahal - Bibi Ka Maqbara (Aurangabad, Maharashtra)

Q. 6. Madhubani painting originated from which state? - Bihar

Q. 7. What did Martin Luther King Jr. fight for? - Civil Rights

Q. 8. Battle of Plassey was fought on the banks of which river? - Bhagirathi

Q. 9. Who is the author of the book 'Indica'? - Megasthenes

Q. 10. What was the name of Maharaja Rana Pratap's horse – Chetak

Q. 1. Who was recently appointed as the 14th Attorney General of India?1. G E Vahanvati 2. Milon K. Banerji
3. Soli Sorabjee 4. Mukul Rohatgi

Q. 2. The new state of Seemandhra does not share borders with which of the following states?1. Tamil Nadu 2. Odisha
3. Karnataka 4. Maharashtra

Static GK formed the bulk of the questions asked in CMAT 2015 held in February. To give you an idea of the nature of questions asked, a few of them have been given below:

Q. 1. The river Mahanadi originates from which of the following states?1. Jharkhand 2. Odisha
3. Chattisgarh 4. Madhya Pradesh

Q. 2. The Forward Markets Commission is the chief regulator of: 1. Stock Market 2. Money Market
3. Bond Market 4. Commodity Market

Q. 3. Abraham is considered to be the founder of 1. Judaism 2. Islam
3. Lutheranism 4. Catholicism

Q. 4. Numismatics is the study of
1. Stamps 2. Numbers
3. Coins 4. Nerves

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in