2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th November 2015, 04:29 PM
Super Moderator

MBA GCET Papers

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is MBA gcet papers discussion page. Here you can discuss about MBA gcet papers in details. Please ask your question about MBA gcet papers in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
GTU ac in GCET
GCET for MCA Papers Download
GCET Goa Sample Papers
GCET Exam Sample Papers For MCA
GCET GK Question
Hostel Fee Of GCET
DtE Goa Gov In GCET Results
GCET Software
Mca gcet
Www.Gtu.Ac.In Gcet
GCET MCA Papers With Solutions
Goa GCET Question Papers
GCET Goa
MBA in GCET
GCET MCA papers free download
GCET Goa Question Papers
GCET Papers Download for MCA
GCET Papers Download pdf
Gcet mba
GCET Form For
10th July 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Re: MBA gcet papers

I want to do MBA degree from GTU (Gujarat Technological University) and for this I know I have to give the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET). Will you provide me MBA GCET Papers of previous year along with pattern of this entrance exam so I can prepare well?
10th July 2018, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA gcet papers

The Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) is the common entrance exam conducted for the admission of eligible applicants in the MBA (Master of Business Administration) courses.

The entrance exam is held every year by the GTU (Gujarat Technological University) in the months of March/ April respectively.

MBA GCET papers not available below I am providing you the pattern of exam:

Schemata of Exam:

The candidates should appear and qualify in the common entrance exam having multiple choice based objective questions on the following main topics:

1) Analytical and Logical Reasoning

2) General Knowledge

3) English Language and

4) Quantitative Aptitude respectively

There will be two sections in the paper. The distribution of the questions in the paper will be as follows:

Section I:

Analytical and Logical Reasoning (30 Questions)

English Language Skills (20 Questions)

Quantitative Aptitude (30 Questions)

Total Number of Questions: 80

Section II:

General Knowledge (20 Questions)

Total Number of Questions: 20

Total Time Allotted: 16 Minutes

Total Number of Questions: 120 (100 Questions will be only objective type)

Total Time Allotted: 96 Minutes

Marking Criteria:

The candidates shall be penalized in the form of 25% marks being deducted for every wrong attempts made by them.

MBA GCET Eligibility:

The applicants should be graduation passed with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized college/ university in Gujarat for eligibility to this exam.

The students who are in their final year of graduation can also apply in the concerned exam provided they can produce their results by the time of final admissions.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in