2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th January 2016, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Re: MBA Forms Of Jamia Millia Islamia

Hello sir I want to know when I can get MBA Forms Of Jamia Millia Islamia so here can you please give me its date ?
7th January 2016, 08:36 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Forms Of Jamia Millia Islamia

Hey as Jamia Millia Islamia is a public central university located in Delhi. It was established at Aligarh in United Provinces, India during British rule in 1920

Eligibility

Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) from a recognized University in any discipline with at least 50% Marks in aggregate or an equivalent grade

Selection process

Candidates for admission to MBA (Full Time) Program will be required to undertake Entrance Test of 3 hours duration on the time, date and Center assigned to them

Admission to the MBA (Full Time) program shall be granted strictly on the basis of combined merit of the Entrance Test with a weightage of 85% of marks, Group Discussion with a weightage of 5% of marks and Interview with a weightage of 10% of marks.

Important dates related to MBA form

Application forms will be release in the month of Feb-March 2016

Application forms will be submitted up to the 2nd week of April 2016.

Entrance Exam will be conducted in the month of June 2016.

Result of Entrance exam will be declare in the month of June 2016

Interview and GD of selected candidates will be held in the 3rd week of June 2016.

List of selected candidate for admissions will be displayed in 3rd week of June 2016.

Formalities for admissions’ will be conducted in the month of last week of June 2016.

Classes will be begun from July 2016

Address:

Jamia Millia Islamia

Jamia Nagar,

Okhla, New Delhi,

Delhi 110025

Phone: 011 2698 1717

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in