Register
2018 2019 Student Forum

1 2 
Main Forum>MBA Finance Jobs Capital IQ Hyderabad Capital IQ M B A Jobs
Ediblyalold.6 05:53 PM 15th October 2012
Sir I am MBA in Finance and I am in search for the job in AP capital Hyderabad, so can you please provide me information about the vacancies at various companies of Hyderabad?

Shaleen 10:08 AM 16th October 2012
The Capital IQ is also providing the job for MBA in finance.
You have required the Experience.
Payment: Rupees 1,50,000 - 2,00,000
Functional Area: ITES/BPO/KPO, Customer Service, OPS.

Job Description
Candidate should have necessary skills to significantly examine Corporate Financial statements, have good communication, interpersonal & leadership skills.

Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate have Good key board skills and ability to work with MS-Office and experience in internet browsing is an added advantage.

Contact Details
Company Name: Capital IQ
Email Address: jra_careers@capitaliq.com
ajit kumar nayak 08:01 PM 24th April 2013
i have completed pgdm .my specialization is finanance.so i want to get finance job in hydrabad.plz suggest me
ASHOK031089@GMAIL.COM 09:39 PM 12th June 2013
Hai i want to join with capital iq
Unregistered 11:20 AM 6th August 2013
Hai sir/madam.
This is Rodha thachar.i have completed my MBA .In campus placements i got selected and shortlisted.i attended interview HR round .then they will said to me next rounds are intimate you later..but in passing 3months there is no response from management who are recruting ...so, i am waiting and intrest to work to your organisation..please send me further details mail:rodha_thachar@yahoo.com
Unregistered 12:39 PM 7th August 2013
Hi sir , I Compleated My B.Com Computers, In C.Com College, Tirupati,so can you please provide me information about the vacancies at various companies of Hyderabad
Unregistered 12:41 PM 7th August 2013
Hi sir , I Compleated My B.Com Computers, In C.Com College, Tirupati,so can you please provide me information about the vacancies at various companies of Hyderabad
My mail id: PK247501@gmail.com
joshna.naga89@gmail.com 03:09 PM 4th April 2014
Sir I am MBA in Finance and I am in search for the job in AP capital Hyderabad, so can you please provide me information about the vacancies at various companies of Hyderabad
vindhya.vemula 05:42 PM 8th July 2014
Hi sir ,i completed MBA (Finance,HR)in R.B.V.RR womens college, i have done project on derivative,futures&options. so, sir can you provide me information about the vacancies in capital iq company in hyderabad
Unregistered 07:03 PM 9th July 2014
Sir I am MBA in Finance and I am in search for the job in AP capital Hyderabad, so can you please provide me information about the vacancies at various companies of Hyderabad?
1 2