2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

10th December 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Mba fbi

I have completed my MBA degree and want to join Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) want details about this. Will you please tell me is there any special program running for joining MBA graduates to join FBI tell me details also tell me HQ address of FBI?
10th December 2015, 04:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mba fbi

The bureau is a favorite place for business majors to work.
But if you want to be a special agent, you have to pass a demanding fitness test

Government agency work is becoming a hot arena for business majors and, according to at least one study.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is one of the 10 most desired places of employment for undergraduate business majors.

Getting a job at the FBI can be very challenging, but with an acceptable background and the right qualifications you can get attention from government recruiters.

FBI Special Advisor Program is the best way to join FBI for MBA graduates.

About FBI Special Advisor Program:

The FBI Special Advisor Program is an internal consulting and leadership development rotational program of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

The group consists of recent graduates from the top Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs.

FBI Special Advisors are primarily responsible for serving in an advisory capacity to the FBI Senior Executive team and completing "management" type of issues.

FBI Special Advisors have been responsible for:

Implementing the balanced scorecard strategic planning tool at the FBI,
Restructuring the 1000-employee Human Resources division to achieve improvements in productivity and customer service,
Coordinating the development of an information technology (IT) system for managing crises and special events,
Re-Engineering the background investigation process to improve time-to-hire for new FBI employees,
Leading a team to develop and implement a career path, training and development for the FBI’s Intelligence Analyst workforce,
Developing a leadership development strategy and succession planning model, and
Implementing a consolidated contract for relocation services, resulting in a US$38 million savings

Contact FBI Headquarters:

FBI Headquarters
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
(202) 324-3000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in