2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th March 2016, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

MBA Eth

Hello sir I want to take admission in ETH Zurich for doing Executive MBA in Supply Chain Management and I am here as I want to get the information about Fees & Expenses so will you please tell me about this?
8th March 2016, 09:09 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Eth

ETH Zurich is an engineering, science, technology, mathematics and management university in the city of Zürich, Switzerland
Through Executive MBA in Supply Chain Management you will earn a degree from one of the world’s leading universities – a degree that will be recognized across industries and around the world. You will gain a truly global perspective with invaluable insider knowledge of the world’s key markets.

Key Features
-A unique combination of general management studies with in-depth focus on international supply chain management
-Executive level teaching that will prepare you for future leadership roles
-Part-time attendance on-campus in Zurich enables executives to remain on the job for the entire duration of the 18-month programme
-Core lectures are complemented by onsite study modules in Asia, Russia and the USA
-Regular VIP speakers, usually European executives, spark dialogue on current topics in their industries
-The programme is fully conducted in English
-An applied master thesis with direct value to your employer
Fees & Expenses
Tuition Fee
CHF 65,000, or CHF 60,000 for early application
To be qualified for early application, you need to complete and submit online application by the end of February.

This tuition fee covers all costs of the MBA program, except flights, long-distance transportation and accommodation in Europe.

Expenses:
Curriculum
Normal program (all pre-readings are provided in pdf form).

Food and beverages at ETH and Switzerland / Western Europe
Refreshments twice a day in the classroom (tea/coffee/water); reception

Transportation
Local transportation by bus/car, in Russia, Asia and USA (only if announced)

Accommodation, Half Board
Russia, Asia and the USA for the official duration of the program

Contact Details:
ETH Zurich
Main building
Rämistrasse 101
8092 Zurich
Switzerland

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in