2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th December 2014, 12:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Entrance Exam Dates

MBA MAT entrance exam dates, as you want to get MBA MAT entrance exam dates, so I am giving you date of this exam here.
MAT is management aptitude test

Dates of MAT Entrance Exam

Last Date For sale of Forms 22 November 2014 (Saturday)
Last Date for submission of
filled in Registration Forms at
AIMA, New Delhi 24 November 2014 (Monday)
Last Date For
Online Registration 22 November 2014 (Saturday)
Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi 24 November 2014 (Monday)

Test Date Paper Based Test 07 December 2014 (Sunday)

Computer Based Test 13 December 2014

Eligibility for this exam:
Candidate must have a Graduation degree in any discipline for applying this exam.

Final year students of graduate courses can also apply.

Here I am giving you syllabus of MAT:

Management Aptitude Test (Mat) Syllabus

There is no defined syllabus for MAT. In past examinations MAT mainly comes from following disciplines
Intelligence and Critical Reasoning - Reasoning Tests and Logic Tests

In the Intelligence and Critical Reasoning , questions are normally seen from the various reasoning tests like direction sense, blood relations, coding and decoding, data arrangement, sequences and series etc and logic tests such as statement assumptions, statement arguments and statement conclusions

Mathematical Ability (Arithmetic, Commercial Maths, Mensuration etc)

The questions from Number, HCF and LCM, Systems, Ratio Proportion, Averages, simplification, ages, boats and streams etc and from commercial maths interest, profit loss, percentages and discounts etc

Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency

The Data Interpretation and Sufficiency area contains sets of questions on Tables, Bar / Line graphs, Pie chart and Data Sufficiency

English Usage (Grammar, Vocabulary, Proficiency and Usage Errors)

Questions on reading comprehension, antonyms,synonyms, analogies, sentence correction, sentence completion, para jumbles, fill in the blanks etc

Indian and Global Environment - GK, General Studies, Current Events
8th January 2016, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Hello I am pursuing B.com final year now I want to take Entrance Exam of MBA so provide me the dates of Entrance Exam
8th January 2016, 10:33 AM
Super Moderator

As per your requirement here is the dates of Entrance Exam of MBA

XAT 2016 -

XAT or Xavier Aptitude Test is the entrance exam organized by Xavier Labor Relation Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur.
XAT 2016 will be conducted on January 3, 2016.

CMAT 2016

AICTE will conduct CMAT 2016 on 17th January 2016 for admission to the colleges that offer MBA and for those which run postgraduate diploma in management programs.

February MAT 2016

MAT is conducted by AIMA 4 times in a year i.e. in the month of MAY, September, December and February on the 1st Sunday of the Month. Candidates can choose to take either Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test as per their convenience.

MAH - CET 2016
MAH- CET 2016 is likely to be conducted in the middle March 2016 for MBA & MMS courses.
Notification for this exam is likely to come by January 2016.

Eligibility for MBA Entrance Exams -
Bachelor's degree under 10 + 2 + 3 scheme from a renowned academy or a deemed university with at least 50% combined marks (45% for reserved groups)
Applicants in bachelor's degree appearing for final year examination are also qualified for MBA
2nd April 2016, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

MBA Entrance Exam Dates

I want to know the dates of Common Admission Test CAT MBA Entrance Exam so can you please tell me?
2nd April 2016, 10:00 AM
Super Moderator

Common Admission Test CAT is a national level examination conducted by the IIMs (Indian Institute of Management) for admission in MBA program.

This is a computer based test comprised in the quantitative ability, verbal ability, data interpretation and logical reasoning.

CAT exam dates 2016

Online Application Form Starts: 6th August to 20th September 2016

Admit Card download window: 25th October till Exam date

Exam Date: 29th November 2016

CAT 2016 Result: second week of January 2017

CAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria

Graduation degree in any stream

The candidates must have secured the marks at least 50% or equivalent to CGPA (45% in case of SC/ST and Differently Abled).

The candidates appearing graduation can also apply

Exam Pattern-

The examination will be held online only.

The duration of the single paper CAT 2016 exam will be of 2 hours and 50 minutes.

The paper will comprise in 100 question basis on the quantitative ability & data interpretation and verbal ability and logical reasoning.

Each correct answer will be rewarded with 3 marks

Each incorrect answer will be punished with 1 mark deduction

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in