2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th November 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Mba emc

I have completed my MBA degree and visited United States for doing MBA internship program head that EMC Corporation provide MBA internship program. Can you please tell me lists of services offered by EMC and provide me details of MBA internship?
28th November 2015, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mba emc

EMC Corporation is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States.

EMC sells data storage, information security, virtualization, analytics, cloud computing and other products and services.

In 2015, EMC was ranked no. 2 on Fortune’s list of the World’s Most Admired Computer Companies for the fifth consecutive year.

Types of services:

Infrastructure & Storage
Data Protection & Availability
Operating Model
Cloud
Big Data
Applications
Training & Certification
Customer Service

About MBA EMC Internship:

Northeastern University's onsite MBA — Take classes on-site and work in teams on relevant projects in this four-year program. You will get tuition assistance if you're pursuing an MBA degree.

Lean Six Sigma training — Benefit from EMC's Lean Six Sigma training, which provides the methodology to improve business practices and quality across all organizations—from a one-hour Fundamentals class to a 90-hour Black Belt Training.

Address:

EMC Corporation
45 South St # A, Hopkinton, MA 01748, United States
+1 508-435-1000

Map location:

[MAP]EMC Corporation[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in