2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

20th July 2018, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: MBA Eligibility in IIT Madras

I want to know the eligibility criteria for admission in MBA in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras so can you tell me?
20th July 2018, 10:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Eligibility in IIT Madras

Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology IIT Madras offers MBA program of duration 2 years.

MBA Eligibility Criteria

Regular Candidates

Graduates in any discipline with first class or 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PD) earned in their degree from a recognized/reputed University.

Final year students (of the above mentioned programme) are also eligible to apply.

Valid score in the Common Admissions Test (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management

IIT Graduates who have obtained a CGPA of 8 and above on 10 are exempted from CAT score.

Sponsored Candidates-

Company Sponsored Candidates

Graduates in any discipline with first class or 60% marks (earned in their degree from a recognized/reputed University

Minimum work experience of two years in the sponsoring organization.

Valid score in the Common Admissions Test (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management.

To be sponsored by their employers and forward their application through proper channel.

Defense Personnel-

Graduates in any discipline with 55% marks (earned in their degree from a recognized/reputed University.

Defense personnel are exempted from the national level entrance test. Should apply through respective government agencies.

Non-Resident Indian and Foreign Nationals-

Graduates in any discipline with first class or 60% marks earned in their degree from a recognized/reputed University

Final year students (of the above mentioned programme) are also eligible to apply.

Valid GMAT Score

Contact-

Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Sardar Patel Road, Opposite to C, L.R.I, Adyar, Indian Institute Of Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in