2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th November 2015, 02:52 PM
Super Moderator

MBA dilemma

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is MBA dilemma discussion page. Here you can discuss about MBA dilemma in details. Please ask your question about MBA dilemma in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
11th March 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

MBA Dilemma

Sir I have done my Graduation and now I am confuse that should I go for the MBA or not so can you tell em the details for the same
11th March 2016, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Dilemma

The MBA is a terminal degree and a professional degree. Accreditation bodies specifically for MBA programs ensure consistency and quality of education. Business schools in many countries offer programs tailored to full-time, part-time, executive, and distance learning students, many with specialized concentrations.

Well buddy the question is here that whether you want to be an MBA or not because if you are asking in the concept of the jobs and opportunities then let me tell you that there are lots of opportunities for an MBA with the good market skills

It is universally acknowledged that an MBA provides one with the knowledge and skills of various facets of a business – economics, finance, marketing, operations and human resources.

It helps them build their professional network as the institute is normally a member of various professional forums.

The pedigree of the institute also gives them a brand name that could help them throughout their career.

It helps them get a higher salary and grade, as against others who do not have an advantage of MBA.

So if you are financially sound then you should go for the MBA

Top MBA colleges

1 Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore

2 Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

3 Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta

4 Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

5 Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras

6 Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow

7 XLRI – Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur

8 Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode

9 Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee

10 Indian Institute of Management, Indore

11 Vinod Gupta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

12 Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi

13 National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai

14 Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay

15 Management Development Institute, Gurgaon

16 SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai

17 Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

18 Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management, Shillong

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in