2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th November 2015, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator

MBA current affairs

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is MBA current affairs discussion page. Here you can discuss about MBA current affairs in details. Please ask your question about MBA current affairs in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
SSC CHSL Current Affairs
Current Affairs For SSC
Current affairs for IIFT
Current Affairs For IBPS PO Pdf
AIIMS Current Affairs
TNPSC Current Affairs
Current Affairs For IAS Preparation
CDS Exam Current Affairs
Current International Affairs
Current Affairs Of World
DMRC current affairs
SSC Current Affairs
Current Affairs for LIC ADO
Current Affairs for IBPS
CGL Current Affairs
GK Current Affairs for IIFT
Current Affairs For SBI PO
CLAT Current Affairs
Current Affairs MCQ For SSC CGL
IAS Current Affairs Quiz
5th January 2016, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

MBA Current Affairs

Hello, I want the questions that may be asked in the MBA entrance exam papers of the current affairs section.
5th January 2016, 11:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Current Affairs

Hello, here I am providing you the questions that may be asked in the MBA entrance exams in current affair section as under:

1. Write short notes on following personalities in not more than 50 words.
(i) RK Laxman
(ii) Shirani Bandarnayake
(iii) Evana Paul
(iv) Joseph Vaz
(v) Puja Thakur
(vi) Hari Shankar Brahma
(vii) Pankaj Nihalani
(viii) Subhash Ghising
(ix) Paulina Vega
(x) Prabhu Nath Dwivedi

2. “India-US relations since the visit of Prime Minister of Narendra Modi to the US in September 2014 had been more symbolic and less substantive.” Critically analyse the statement with respect to recent developments in India-US ties.

3. Briefly discuss the composition and nature of NITI Aayog. Examine whether the replacement of 60-year old Planning Commission with NITI Aayog will serve the purpose of federalism along with taking the overall planning to a new level.

4. Briefly discuss the following in not more than 200 words
(i) Oxfam report on wealth inequality across the world
(ii) World Employment and Social Outlook 2015
(iii) Report on Non-Communicable diseases’
(iv) 18th National Conference on e-Governance
(v) ASER Report 2014

5. Discuss briefly the Status of Tigers in India and analyse the measures undertaken to conserve tigers in India.

6. Global Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) is highly correlated with the fragility of the global economy, political uncertainty and geopolitical risks. in this context, discuss and analyse the major highlights of Global Investment Trends Monitor Report released by UNCTAD. Also bring out the issues that are plaguing the flow of foreign direct investment in India.

7. Write on following developments in science & technology in not more than 100 words
(i) Texicobactin
(ii) Guardian of the Skies
(iii) ICBM Agni-V missile
(iv) Mitochondria Donation Technique
(v) India-based Neutrino Observatory

8. Examine the National Green Tribunal (NGT) directions to clean Yamuna under Maily se Nirmal Yamuna Revitalization Plan 2017. Do you think this will help in making the Yamuna pollution free? If not, suggest other measures to revitalize Yamuna.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in