2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th February 2016, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Mba cumat

I want to get admission in MBA in University of Calicut and for that I want to get the details of Calicut University Management Aptitude Test so can you provide me that?
Similar Threads
Thread
University of Calicut CUMAT Results
CUMAT Result Calicut University
Calicut University Cumat Application Form
Cumat MBA entrance
Calicut University CUMAT
MBA Entrance (CUMAT SDE)
Calicut University CUMAT Results
15th February 2016, 08:23 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Mba cumat

As you want to get the details of Calicut University Management Aptitude Test to get admission in MBA in University of Calicut so here is the information of the same for you:

Intake Capacity:
S.No Institute No of Seats
1 Department of Commerce and Management Studies 40
2 School of Management Studies, Thrissur 40
3 School of Management Studies, Thirur 40
4 School of Management Studies, Palakkad: 40
5 School of Management Studies, Kuttippuram 40
6 School of Management Studies, Calicut 40
7 School of Management Studies, Vatakara 40

Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have passed graduation of the University of Calicut (including degree programs of SDE/open degree program of SDE, University of Calicut) or that of any other university or institute or institution recognized by the UGC or AICTE are eligible to appear in CUMAT.

CUMAT Exam Syllabus:
I. General Awareness
Characteristics of Indian economy, basic economic indicators, industrial, trade, fiscal, budgetary and monetary policies, Indian banking system and its functioning, awareness about corporate sector, Indian and international trade, economic agreements, changes in political, technological and cultural environments.

II. Numerical ability and Data interpretation:
Elementary Arithmetic:
Percentage, ratio, proportion time and distance, relative speed, time and work, interest, stocks, shares and discount, rules of divisibility, HCF and LCM, power, exponents and roots; Elementary algebra - algebraic equations; Elementary geometry - angle, line, polygon, solids, cylinders, perimeter, volume, circles, tangent to circle, sphere, etc.; linear and quadratic equations; Basics of trigonometry and coordinate geometry.

Sets:
Union and intersection; frequency and class intervals, cumulative frequencies, and various types of graphic diagrams used in interpretation; Basic of probability; and Permutation and combination.

III. Comprehension:
Comprehension at paragraph and sentence level, identification of mistakes; grammar and usage; Vocabulary -word formation, synonyms, antonyms, pairing of words, analogies, sentence structure and construction, active and passive voice, prepositions, completion of sentences, etc.

IV. Verbal ability
This may include verbal reasoning and verbal analogy, letter series, number series, coding and decoding, logical diagrams, and syllogism, etc.

CUMAT Exam Pattern:
CUMAT Exam consists of objective multiple choice type of questions.

Number of questions: 120

CUMAT Entrance Exam Selection Process:

Entrance test score out of 120
Plus Two / PDC marks out of 30
Group discussion out of 25
Personal Interview out of 25
Total out of 200

CUMAT Exam Dates:

CUMAT is normally held in the months of May.

For more detailed information I am uploading PDF files which are free to download:

Contact Details:
University of Calicut
Dist Malappuram
Thenhipalam,
Kerala 673635
India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in