2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2016, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Career Objective

As you want I am here giving you sample Career Objective Statements for prepare resume for MBA students.

Sample MBA Objective Statements for Resume

Fresh, enthusiastic business graduate seeking a position as a Management Trainee with HSBC. Bringing exceptional accounting skills and business acumen to provide the best level of support to organization.

To work for AA company as a Human Resources Intern utilizing and expanding relevant education while contributing to the company through exceptional HR skills, knowledge and capabilities.

Methodical, hardworking sales graduate seeking a position with a renowned company on long term basis. Exceptional sales acumen and convincing power aimed at bringing new business.

Seeking Senior Business Analyst position with Apple that will allow me to make the most of my communication, organizational, and IT skills.

Seeking a demanding position with AAA Systems making the most of my computer science education and exceptional programming skills.

To get hold of a challenging career in retail arena with ABC Store. Offers proven selling skills and exceptional customer service capabilities to contribute to the mission of company.

Seeking a Human Resources Manager position at IFC Washington where my specialized experience and education will allow me make a direct contribution as an essential part of company.

Seeking a marketing position with UDR where demonstrated skills in marketing, management, and sales can be used to boost profitability and promote growth.

To obtain a management position with the Department Of Transportation where I can use my energy and skills to develop, inspire, lead and encourage employer’s productivity.

Detail-oriented individual seeking a business development manager position. Eager to add worth through utilizing my superior understanding, prospecting and selling abilities in the business to business field.

Seeking a Branch Manager position with Labor Ready utilizing my business skills and customer service experience to improve operations, amplify profitability and increase growth.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in