2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th March 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

MBA BSL Lausanne

Hello sir my name is Shikhar and I’m looking for the information about MBA program conducted by Business School Lausanne, BSL?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA University Lausanne
15th March 2016, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA BSL Lausanne

I will help you here to get the information about MBA program conducted by Business School Lausanne, BSL for there students.

Here I’m telling you some important dates so that you can apply easily

September intake
1st round of applications by March 31
2nd round of applications by May 31
3rd round of applications by July 31
4th round of applications (pending availability) by August 25

February intake
1st round of applications by September 30
2nd round of applications by October 31
3rd round of applications by December 31
4th round of applications (pending availability) by February 8

Fees of the program is

The MBA costs CHF 44,800.

An additional administrative fee of CHF 1,900 is required to reserve a seat and payable upon acceptance.

Objectives of the program

Understand the various functions of a company and how these functions work separately and in an entirety.

Develop the necessary business acumen and skills to take the lead in global challenges of the coming decades.

Refine your qualities as a leader and your ability to motivate others to perform at their best.

Exploit your existing skills and competencies to pinpoint your area of professional potential. Career and life coaching modules are spread over six months of the course.

Apply your learning in a 4-month real-life consulting project, enabling you to broaden your employment possibilities in an existing or new role.

Participants choose a minimum of three elective courses which go beyond the core subjects in order to enrich their MBA foundation. You can even co-create elective modules with fellow participants.

Broaden your cultural and business perspectives through our modular program structure. For each program module the composition of the classes changes, allowing for a different group dynamic and a new opportunity for networking and learning.

Address:-
Business School Lausanne, BSL
Route de la Maladière 21, 1022 Chavannes, Switzerland

Phone:-
+41 21 619 06 06

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in