2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th November 2015, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Mba bhu

I want to take admission in Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University (FMS BHU) for doing MBA degree. Will you tell me eligibility required to apply for this course and also tell me about fee details and reservation of seats for this course here?
8th November 2015, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mba bhu

Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University invites applications for admission to the following two-year, four-semester Post-Graduate Management courses in Business Administration for the Academic Session 2016-17

I. Master of Business Administration (MBA): 46 Seats

With specialization in Marketing/HRM/Finance/Operations Management/Information Technology (as specified in the prevailing ordinance governing the conduct of the Program)

II. Master of Business Administration - International Business (MBA-IB): 46 Seats

With specialization in Marketing/HRM/Finance/Operations Management/Information Technology/Global Business Operations (as specified in the prevailing ordinance governing the conduct of the Program)

Eligibility:

Admission to the MBA and MBA-IB Programs shall be made through CAT

You should have a bachelor degree under 10+2+3 pattern/ a degree in Agriculture, Technology, Medicine, Education or law/ a post graduate degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 pattern with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from any University/Institution recognized by AIU/AICTE

For SC/ST candidates, 45% marks is required

Fee Details

First Year - INR 30765/- p.a; Rs 28642 (I/III SEM)
Second Year - INR 30765/- p.a; Rs 2125/- (II/IV SEM)
Hostel Fee - INR 6700/- (Approx. p.a.) - Excluding mess charges

Reservation

There shall be reservation for the following categories as per University /Govt. of India rules:
i. SC Candidates - 15 % of the intake
ii. ST Candidates - 7.5% of the intake
iii. DA Candidates - 3% of the intake (on horizontal reservation basis)
iv. NC-OBC Candidates - 27% of the intake

Address:

Faculty of Management Studies, BHU
Banaras Hindu University Campus
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
0542 230 7003

Map location:

[MAP]Faculty of Management Studies, BHU Uttar Pradesh[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in