2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd October 2012, 01:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA after Working 5 Years

Yes dear friend you can do MBA after Working 5 Years experience. But you must be required graduate degree for this program. Here I am giving you India’s best college name which are offering MBA program for Working Experienced professional.

IIM Bangalore

Symbiosis Institute of Management

IIM Ahmedabad

IIM Calcutta

IIM Lucknow

IIM Indore

Faculty of Management Studies University of Delhi
2nd December 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know if pursuing MBA after 5 years of work experience is fruitful or not as I am planning for it?
2nd December 2015, 11:57 AM
Super Moderator

MBA is a professional Degree which would definitely enhance anyone’s job prospects be it a fresher or an experienced person.

And yes definitely would enhance the growth prospects of an individual whose already have been working and would like to enrol for an MBA program.

Although, you have not mentioned your education background & professional background but yes, definitely this is the very right time to do MBA.

With 5 Years of experience you can even look at few of the EMBA programs which are also offered by the IIMs.

However, the only piece of advice I want to give is that you should opt for a regular degree program if you are looking for a real career growth.

Regular MBA even, from a second rung B- School have a better scope than a correspondence program.

Also you need to choose the specialization of the MBA program according to your current job profile as well as your educational background.

This will definitely enable to make a great leap for you in the field you have been working for 5 years.

Some of the best Executive MBA programs in India are listed below:

Indian School of Business (ISB)Post Graduate Programme in Management for Senior Executives
IELTS
TOEFL

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM A)Post Graduate Program for Executives
GMAT

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)Post Graduate Programme for Executives
GMAT

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)Executive PGPM
GMAT
GRE

XLRI - Xavier School of ManagementPostgraduate Diploma in General Management GMAT: 650
XAT: 90

XLRI - Xavier School of Management

Faculty of Management Studies - University of Delhi (FMS) Executive MBA

Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIMK) Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management
CAT: 75
GMAT: 650

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM, Indore)Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management
CAT
GMAT

S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR)Post Graduate Programme in Management
CAT: 85
GMAT

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in