2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th December 2012, 02:21 PM
jamadshure

MBA After PUC

I am looking for MBA degree after PUC so please tell me that an I do the MBA degree after PUC or not so please tell me about this.
14th December 2012, 09:25 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA After PUC

As you are looking for the MBA degree after PUC so as per my knowledge MBA is master degree and it stands for Master of business administration so you cannot take directly admission in Master of business administration for the MBA degree you must have required bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university.

So if you want to do MBA degree then you firstly do Bachelor degree from any recognized university and the you can apply for the MBA degree.
22nd November 2015, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to take admission in MBA college after completing Pre-University course so please provide me information about this that am I eligible for this program or not..?
22nd November 2015, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

If you want to do MBA then you have complete your graduation first, then only you will be eligible for MBA. Pre-University course (intermediate level) you can’t get admission in MBA colleges.

About MBA program

MBA is a master degree program and it stands for Master of Business Administration.

It is a post graduate program; you need to complete your graduation for this course.

After the 2nd Year of Pre-University course (intermediate level), first of all you need to enroll yourself for a bachelors degree program.

But as you have asked about the direct admission into MBA after qualifying Pre-university course, it is not possible as per the education system of India.

You have got to complete your bachelor degree program of three year duration in any discipline from a recognized university, in order to be considered eligible for Master of Business Administration or any other post graduate program.

Modes of MBA

Regular MBA course
Distance MBA course
Executive MBA course
Part Time MBA course etc.

Entrance Exam for MBA

The admission will be given on the basis of performance in Entrance Exam.

CAT
MAT
GMAT etc
XMAT

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in