2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th January 2013, 02:32 PM
zoniks

MBA admissions without CET

I want to do the Master of Business Administration course but I want to take admission in a Institution that offer the admission without any entrance exam, so please provide me the list of that institutes?
Similar Threads
Thread
Rpi MBA admissions
URI MBA Admissions
UMT MBA Admissions
PUP MBA Admissions
WPI MBA Admissions
AIU Admissions
UAF MBA Admissions
UT MBA Admissions
BU MBA Admissions
IPU MBA Admissions
CMU MBA Admissions
UGA VLP Admissions
UT Admissions Law
UET MS Admissions
Admissions To RPI
RN Admissions
UGA admissions
ISU admissions
JMI Nic Admissions
GJU PHD Admissions
19th January 2013, 09:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA admissions without CET

As you asked that you want to do the Master of Business Administration

Here I want to tell you that we were already provided the list of the Institutions that offer the Admission in the Master of Business Administration course without any Entrance Exam

Go to the link given below

MBA Admission without Entrance - 2013 StudyChaCha
5th November 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in MBA course without giving the MH CET, which other exam should I clear to get the admission?
5th November 2015, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator

Now MBA admission without Entrance Exam in Pune is possible. If you have not given Maharashtra MH CET, you can apply for AMMI CET to get admission for A Y 2014-15. DTE Maharashtra has decided to allow to conduct an entrance exam for Institute level/Management Quota seats.

Students who clear AMMI 2014 Entrance Examwill become eligible to get admission in MBA through Institute Level Seats i. e. Management Seats.

Eligibility

Those who have completed their Graduation from any recognised University

Minimum 50% for general category and minimum 45% for reserved category

Eligibility in Detail

Basic Qualification in order to secure admission of MBA/ MMS course, the applicant should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.

Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% Incase of backward class candidates from Maharashtra state only) in any bachelor’s degree minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.

Applicants who have appeared for the final year examination of any bachelor degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the association of Indian Universities can also appear for AMMI-MBA/MMS CET 2014 but shall have to fulfill the basic qualification as mentioned above (Passed with minimum of 50% marks in agregate 45% in case of backward class candidate from Maharashtra state only)

For AMMI – MBA/MMS-CET 2014 candidate from Maharashtra state and other than Maharashtra state can appear who fulfill the basic qualification.

Candidates passing out AMMI-MBA/MMS-CET 2014 examination will be admitted only against vacant seats as well as institute level quota seats.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in