2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th October 2012, 02:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Admission in ICFAI Hyderabad

Here I am giving you the information about admission in MBA in ICFAI university.
Qualification Criteria and Dates are : -

Eligibility for MBA is: -
Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks. Final year students awaiting result are also eligible to apply.

ICFAI is offered the admission in the MBA programme through an entrance exam of IBSAT .
So we are providing you important dates of this examination:

IBSAT 2011 will be conducted on 24th December, 2011
Results for IBSAT-2011 will be declared on 23rd January, 2012.

For MBA: Rs. 390000/- Per year
17th December 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi I would like to know the eligibility criteria as well as the admission process for the MBA program offered by the IFCAI University?
17th December 2015, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator

The eligibility criteria as well as the admission process for the MBA program offered by the IFCAI University are as given below:

Eligibility Criteria for the MBA Program 2016:

Two year Management Program

Graduation in any regulation with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English.

All aspirants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).

Aspirants not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2016.

Aspirants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements including practical examinations / viva / assignments before May 31, 2016.

The admission will remain temporary until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for compliance of proof of graduation is November 01, 2016.

Eligibility criterion will be checked from August, 2016 onwards. Hence, the responsibility of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the aspirants.

Admission Process for MBA:

IBSAT
IBSAT is an online aptitude test held by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education for students seeking admission to the MBA / PhD programs of IBS, Hyderabad.

IBSAT is a Computer Based Test (CBT) which consists of multiple choice questions. IBSAT is of 2 hours duration and is aimed at testing the aspirants ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.

CAT/ GMAT / NMAT

Aspirants with GMAT scores of 500 and above (from 2013 onwards), NMAT by GMAC 2015 score of 150 and above and CAT 2015 scores of 60 percentile and above, are exempted from IBSAT entrance test.

Program Structure for MBA:

The program consists of 31 courses of which 20 are compulsory, 8 are electives and 3 non-credit courses, and a 3 month extensive Summer Internship Program.

Semester I

Marketing Management - I
Quantitative Methods - I
Financial Management - I
Organizational Behavior
Managerial Economics
Information Systems for Managers
Accounting for Managers
Business Communication

Semester II

Marketing Management - II
Operations Management