2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd August 2015, 05:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Maulana Azad National Urdu University Scholarship Form

As you want to get the Azad National Urdu University Scholarship Form of Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Meritorious Girls student belonging to Minorities so here is the information of the same for you:

Objective of the scheme:
To recognize, promote and assist meritorious Girl students belonging to national Minorities who cannot continue their education without financial support.

Purpose of Scholarship:
Scholarship will be admissible for expenditure on payment of School/College Fee, purchase of syllabus books, purchase of stationery/equipments required for the course & payment of Boarding/Lodging charges.

Eligibility Criterion / who can apply:
Only Girl Students belonging to National Minorities, (i.e. Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs) can apply

Candidates must have secured not less than 55% marks (in aggregate) in the secondary school certificate examination, conducted by any recognized Centre/State Board of Secondary Education.

Family income of the student from all sources should be less than Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees one lakh only) in the preceding financial year

Candidates should have Confirmed admission in class-XI. Admission Slip issued by the college/school where the student is presently studying and verification of the principal (Annexure-I), in the prescribed proforma must be sent with the application.

The University/College/Institute offering admission should be recognized by the Government at the Central or State level or any other competent authority.

It is one time scholarship, and no claim as permanent beneficiary will be entertained. Student once selected for scholarship can not avail the same again.

An amount of Rs. 12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand only) would be given to an student in the ratio 50:50 i.e. Rs. 6000/- (Rupees Six Thousand only) for class XIth and Rs. 6000/-(Rupees Six Thousand only) class XII.

A student getting a scholarship from any other source would not be eligible for the Scholarship.

The last date for receipt of application in the office of the Maulana Azad Education Foundation is 30th september every year, which must be adhered to. The application of the scholarship received after 30th september, will not be entertained under any circumstances. MAEF will not be responsible for postal delay in the matter.

The second installment of Rs. 6000/- (Rupees Six Thousand ) for class XIIth would be released after submission of Mark sheet of XIth exam and verification certificate, both attested/verified by the Principal of the school/College where student is studying in XIIth . It should be submitted by the student directly to the office of the Foundation by 30th September of the year of passing XIth Exam. The student must secure minimum of 55% in the XIIth Exam to be eligible to received 2nd installment of Rs. 6000/-

Application Form:

1st December 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello brother I want the Scholarship Form of Maulana Azad National Urdu University, so please tell me how can I get it?
1st December 2015, 04:53 PM
Super Moderator

Hello buddy according to me this university doesn’t offers Scholarships, so I can’t provide you Scholarship form of this University……

Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU), Hyderabad was established in 1998 by an act of Parliament to promote and develop the Urdu language and to impart vocational and technical education in Urdu medium through conventional and distance modes.

Department
Department of Urdu
Department of English
Department of Arabic
Department of Hindi
Department of Persian
Department of Business Management
Department of Mass Communication
Department of Political Science & Public Administration
Department of Education & Training
Department of Translation
Department of Women Education