2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

MANUU ITI Bangalore

What are the courses offered by the ITI institute affiliated to Maulana Azad National Urdu University? My son passed the 10th and wants to join the ITI instate of MANUU so I want to choose the right course for him which enhance his career a head.
Similar Threads
Thread
Manuu bed
Manuu dde
MANUU B Tech
MANUU Courses
VC Of MANUU
Bed manuu
MANUU Ranchi
MANUU Contact No
MANUU B Ed Application
MANUU B. Ed Notification
Manuu phd
Manuu RTI
MANUU Prospectus 14
MBA in MANUU
MANUU Careers
MANUU Recruitment
MANUU in Kolkata
Manuu cte
Mcj manuu
MANUU in J&K
27th April 2018, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Re: MANUU ITI Bangalore

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Maulana Azad National Urdu University Industrial training institute Will you Please Provide It ?
27th April 2018, 08:57 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MANUU ITI Bangalore

Maulana Azad National Urdu University Industrial training institute is established in the year Nov, 2007 at Electronic city Bangalore, which has two trades Electronic Mechanic, Mechanic of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning affiliated to NCVT.

About the Establishment

Maulana Azad National Urdu University Industrial training institute is established in the year Nov, 2007 at Electronic city Bangalore, which has two trades Electronic Mechanic, Mechanic of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning affiliated to NCVT. The Institute has been later shifted to its own building at Jnana bharthi layout, Valgerhalli, Bangalore-59

Objective :
To provide wider access to people desirous of pursuing industrial training in Urdu medium through Campus mode.

Courses Information
Craftsmen Training Scheme
Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
Electronic Mechanics

Contact Information :
Maulana Azad National Urdu University Industrial training institute
CA Site No.2(P) 1st main road Jnana Bharthi Layout 3rd block Valgerahalli Bangalore-59
080-23181062 ,09482009116

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in