2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th August 2012, 01:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Revaluation Results April

As you are looking for you revaluation result of April, here I am providing you procedure to get your result.
First you visit the official website of Manonmaniam Sundaranar University and there you can see an option of the EXAM RESULT at the right side of the page, when you click on this you get another page and you get different type categories of result in middle of the page, there click on the revaluation result, when you click on the revaluation result you will be forwarded to another webpage, which looks similar to the image given below. To obtain result please select your course and enter your registration number in to the text box then click on the get result option.

11th May 2014, 03:26 PM
A veerasekaran

My reg no c0g3010010 cours bs maths when release nov 2013 dde revaluation result
7th August 2015, 03:11 PM
princyprincy186@gmail.com

manonmaniam sundarnar university revaluation result B.A 2015
26th August 2015, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

i am waiting in b.com revaluation result.which date puplish in result.pls quickly puplish the result
7th September 2015, 08:38 AM
seethalakshmi

I applied revaluation for my subject in m.sc mathematics when you published the revaluation result. Please i'm waiting for my revaluation result.
7th September 2015, 08:43 AM
seethalakshmi

I applied for revaluation of my subject in Manonmaniam Sundaranar University of April and now waiting for the revaluation result. Will you please provide me the result page???????
27th September 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I am waiting for B.SC Revalution result.When did come for result?Please answer quickly.
28th September 2015, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

iam applied ms distance university revaluvation.....pls quickly publish on the result....next join to mphil....so waiting for result.
3rd November 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Will you please post Manonmaniyam Sundaranar University DDCE Exam timetable of M.Sc Maths may ...

Tags
revaluation

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in