2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th April 2013, 12:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Manipal University syllabus

Here I am giving you syllabus for the MBBS, BDS, BTech, BPHARM, PHARMD entrance exam of the Manipal university ..

PHYSICS

DYNAMICS

Newton’s laws of motion: First law of motion - force and inertia with examples -momentum - second law of motion, derivation of F=ma, mention of spring force F=kx, mention of basic forces in nature - impulse and impulsive forces with examples - second law as applied to variable mass situation - third law of motion - Identifying action and reaction forces with examples - derivation of law of conservation of momentum with examples in daily life - principle of rocket propulsion - inertial and non-inertial frames - apparent weight in a lift and rocket/satellite - problems.

Fluid Dynamics: Explanation of streamline and turbulent motion - mention of equation of continuity - mention of expressions for PE, KE and pressure energy of an element of a liquid flowing through a pipe - statement and explanation of Bemoulli’s theorem and its application to uplift of an aircraft sprayer.

Surface tension: Concept of adhesive and cohesive forces - definition of Surface energy and surface tension and angle of contact - explanation of capillary rise and mention of its expression - mention of application of surface tension to (i) formation of drops and bubbles (ii) capillary action in wick of a lamp (iii) action of detergents.

For the complete syllabus I am attaching a word file with it ..

MU MBBS, BDS, BTech, BPHARM, PHARMD syllabus
Attached Files
File Type: doc MU MBBS, BDS, BTech, BPHARM, PHARMD syllabus.doc (113.0 KB, 63 views)

Tags
syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in