2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th July 2015, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Manganese Ore India Limited Price List

MOIL Limited was founded in 22 June 1962, it is a miniratna state-owned manganese-ore mining company and its headquartered is located in Nagpur, India.

It was originally set up as "Central Province Prospecting Syndicate" in the year 1896 in the region of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh.

Price of Electrolytic Manganese Dioxide

(Hello dude I don’t have Price List of Manganese Ore India Limited (MOIL) for price list you will have to direct contact there, here I am giving you address and contact no.)

Contact detail;
Moil Limited
1A, Moil Bhawan
Katol Rd
Tailors Line, Chhaoni, Rajnagar
Nagpur, Maharashtra 440013
0712 259 0050

Map:
[MAP]Manganese Ore India Limited Price List[/MAP]
24th February 2020, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the Price of Electrolytic Manganese Dioxide (EMD) for MOIL Limited (Formerly Manganese Ore (India) Limited)?
24th February 2020, 08:08 PM
Super Moderator

MOIL was originally set up in 1896 as Central Province Prospecting Syndicate which later renamed as Central Provinces Manganese Ore Company Limited (CPMO), a British Company incorporated in the UK.

In 1962, as a result of an agreement between Government of India and CPMO, the possessions of the latter were taken over by the Government and MOIL was formed with 51% capital held between the Govt. of India and the State Governments of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh and the balance 49% by CPMO.

It was in 1977, the balance 49% shareholding was acquired from CPMO and MOIL became a 100% Government Company under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel.

MOIL Limited Price of Electrolytic Manganese Dioxide (EMD)

The Basic price of Electrolytic Manganese Dioxide (EMD) would be Rs. 1, 21,000/- (One Lakh Twenty One Thousand) per M.T., GST & other Taxes would be extra as applicable. The price is for Dongri Buzurg Mine, Distt; Bhandara - Maharashtra State.

The other terms and conditions of supply shall be as follows: -

TAXES AND DUTIES:
All Taxes and Duties are payable extra as applicable on the date of dispatch.

PAYMENT:
Supplies shall be made against 100% advance payment including GST & other Taxes as applicable through Demand Draft drawn in favour of MOIL, Nagpur, or through irrevocable Letter of Credit on any nationalised bank, or a bank acceptable to MOIL, at Nagpur, with 30 days free credit from the date of invoice.

QUALITY:
The quality analysed by MOIL and mentioned in the Test Report issued by Head of EMD Plant or his authorized representative shall be final.

MOIL Limited Price of Electrolytic Manganese Dioxide (EMD)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in