2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th July 2016, 05:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mangalore University Convocation

A Convocation with the end goal of giving Degrees shall be held once per year in the month of January/February and at different times as the Chancel or may coordinate on the suggestion of University Syndicate.

i ) The Registrar, shall no less than 30 days before the Annual Convocation cause a Notification to be distributed in the main News Papers and in the University Of ice, Managalagangotri demonstrating the date of Convocation.

3. i) After the production of results of Degree Examinations held each year, the Registrar (Evaluation) will set up a rundown of hopefuls qualified to get their Degrees at the following Annual Convocation. A rundown of such hopefuls qualified for conferment of Degrees shall be displayed at the Annual Convocation and al the competitors shall be given Degrees.

i ) Candidates incorporated into the rundown specified in Clause 3(i) above shal be qualified to get their Degrees, either in individual or in absentia.

4. Admission to the Convocation shal be restricted just to the hopefuls qualified for post-graduate degrees, Doctorates, Honorary Doctorates and Winners of Prizes and Medals in First Degrees and al the top of the line alumni of al the resources.

Distribution of Degree Certificates:

i) Distribution of Degree Certificates to the persons going under Clause 3 above shall be made either at the Convocation or whenever after the Convocation. Given notwithstanding, that no such hopeful will be admitted to the Convocation who does not present his application in the endorsed structure to the Registrar (Evaluation) with the recommended expense in order to contact him not later than 20 days before the date altered for the Convocation. Given further that such applicants shall not be al owed to apply for and get the same Degree in individual at any consequent Convocation.

ii) Distribution of Degrees Certificates to al different graduates incorporated into the rundown said in Clause 3(i) shall conventionally be made by the Registrar (Evaluation) from where, a month after such Convocation is held, however it shall be pre-condition that such a hopeful had connected to the Registrar (Evaluation) in the recommended structure inside the time determined in the University Notification in the wake of paying the endorsed expenses.

iii) Others who have not have taken the Degree Certificates at the Colleges in the way noted above may whenever after the Annual Convocation apply to the

Recorder (Evaluation) in the endorsed structure alongside the installment of the recommended charges and they might be issued the Degree Certificates

Participation at Convocation:

Hopefuls going to the Convocation shall come in white dress and shall possess their separate seats before the procedures start

Tags
convocation

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in