2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th July 2016, 08:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Management Trainee jobs in IFFCO

As per me there is no any recruitment notice for Management Trainee jobs published by IFFCO, lat time it published notification for Financial Management Trainees (FMT) in 2013:

Eligibility :
Applicants must be Chartered Accountants from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

Selection process :
Short listed Applicants required to appear for Online test in controlled environment i.e at the pre determined test centers. Only those Applicants who qualify the Online test will be called for personal interview.

Year of Passing :
Applicants who have passed the CA degree in 2010 & afterwards only needs to apply.

Training Period : One year.

Bond :

The Trainees at the time of joining will have to furnish a Service Bond for 3 years.

Age limit :
30 years

Compensation :
During training, stipend and other benefits will be paid as per the Rules of IFFCO i.e ranging from Rs 40,000- 50,000 (approx) .

(On successful completion of one year training and subject to their manpower requirement, candidates may be appointed in suitable regular pay scales as per the Rules of IFFCO. After absorption CTC will be between Rs. 8-9 lac p.a.)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in