2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th June 2015, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Management Quota in NIT Jamshedpur

I don’t want to appear in the IIT JEE Exam but I want to take admission at NIT Jamshedpur for B.Tech Program. So tell me how many seats are available for admission through management quota? What is the fee structure for B.Tech Program admission through management quota at management quota?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA Management Quota Colleges
Management Quota?
Management Quota In DCE
Nalsar Management Quota
Nit Durgapur Management Quota
1 Management Quota Seats
Management Quota In CHARUSAT
Management Quota in IIFT
Indian Institute of Management Jamshedpur
Management Quota in NMIMS
Management Quota in NSIT
Management Quota in IIM Bangalore
VIT University Management Quota
NMIMS Management Quota
JIIT Management Quota
LBSIM Management Quota
DAIICT Management Quota
NMIMS MBA Management Quota
Management Quota in KL University
Xavier institute of management Jamshedpur
22nd November 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Re: Management Quota in NIT Jamshedpur

Hello sir I want to take admission in NIT Jamshedpur through Management Quota so please provide me information about the same.
22nd November 2015, 01:56 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Management Quota in NIT Jamshedpur

As you asked me to provide management quota seats at NIT Jamshedpur but it is govt organisation so there are no such seats available. The admission is based purely based on entrance exam.

Undergraduate admission system

There are total seats of 602 available in this institute, 50% (301 seats) are reserved for candidates qualifying from the state and rest 50% (301 seats) are reserved for the other candidates of other states.

For 301 seats allotted to the students of other states, the admission at this institute on the basis of the combine entrance examinations conducted by JEE (Main).

The reservation policy of the Central Govt. was followed in nominating the students from S.C./S.T./O.B.C. categories.

Few seats (decided by Ministry of Foreign affairs, Govt. of India, New Delhi) are reserved for the students of foreign nations, which are nominated by ICCR, New Delhi.

Examination System

The institute has semester pattern of Examination at UG & PG levels.

Under the Semester system, the teachers themselves set the Test-1(T1), Test-2(T2) & End-Term question papers & evaluate them.

They conduct quiz & class tests for teacher's evaluation.

The Test-1 & Test-2 examinations carries 20 marks each, teacher's evaluation 20 & the end term examination carries 40 marks.

The students are awarded letter grades from Outstanding (O) to fail (F) depending on their overall performance.

The students have to maintain a CGPA of 6.0 to continue beyond their first year of study.

Supplementary examinations are organized in the summer quarter.

Contact info

National Institute Of Technology, Jamshedpur
NIT Campus, P.O .RIT Jamshedpur 831014,
Jharkhand, India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in