2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th November 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Re: Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Online Scholarship Form

I would like to know how to fill the online scholarship form for Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth as I would like to apply for it?
26th November 2015, 05:07 PM
Super Moderator

The Mahatma Gandhi kashi Vidhyapith strives to enhance and propagate the development of Indian civilization & culture based on spiritualism and homogeneous intermingling of all the sections of Indian society as well as c-oordination among different thoughts and cultures.

It also offers various scholarship & fees reimbursement schemes for the colleges affiliated to the University.

Steps to apply MGKVP Scholarship is as follows:

1. Access the official website which looks like image attached

2. Scroll the page down

3. Go to University information which is on the right of the page.

4. Select Scholarship/Fee-Reimbursement link.

5. A new page will load and on that page click online Scholarship and fee reimbursement 2015-16- Information.

6. The page will be reloaded and looks like the image attached

7. Before you apply you need to register, which you will find under the Students section on the top left of the page.

8. Once register you then can apply for the scholarship which also is under the Students section for the top left of the page.

Address:

Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith,
Varanasi-221002(U.P.), India
13th December 2020, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;304446]I want to apply online for scholarship in Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith University so can you please provide me the procedure to apply for the scholarship from the official website of Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith University?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in