2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st November 2015, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Maharshi Dayanand University MBA Admission

University Institute of Law and Management Studies (ULIMS) was established to cater to the requirements of the emerging commercial hub of India at Gurgaon.

It has air-conditioned well stocked library with facility for online access to ‘Manupatra’ – a full text electronic database. It offers courses in legal and management sciences.

Courses Offered

MBA (Gen.)

Master or Bachelor degree/ Shastri exam (New Scheme) of three year duration with minimum 45% marks in aggregate or any other exam recognized by M.D. University Rohtak as equivalent thereto

OR

Final exam conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India/Institute of Company Secretaries..

MBA (Executive-Weekend)

Master/Bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, or, any other exam recognized by M.D. University, Rohtak as equivalent thereto.

Or

Final exam conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India/Institute of Company Secretaries.

Faculty
Dr. Pratibha Bhardwaj

Dr. Vijay Rathee

Dr. Pooja Yadav

Mrs Nidhi

Mr. Sandeep Aggarwal

Mr. Yogender Kumar

List of Non-teaching Staff

Regular Staff:

Name Designation
Mr. Vipin Singhal JE
Mr. Sandeep Vats Clerk
Mr. Khem Raj Library Attendant
Mr. Yadvender Singh Clerk-cum-JDEO
Mr. Ravinder Kumar Asstt. Librarian
Mr. Sukhdev Clerk-cum-JDEO
Ms. Kanchan Kumari Clerk-cum-JDEO

Through Outsourcing Agency:
Sh. Prem Singh Supdt.
Sh. Deepak Kumar DEO
26th September 2020, 06:09 AM
Unregistered

I am b. Com final year student from DU i want distance education In MBA program from your reputed University. I want to eligibility Criteria And last due date of Admission with fees structure.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in