2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th March 2016, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Association

Hello, here I am providing you the details of the Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Association as under:

About the bank:
The origin of the Association can be traced to the recommendations of the Bombay Provincial Banking Enquiry Committee, 1929-30 headed by the late Sir Janardhan A. Madan. Subsequently it was started in October 1939.

Activities:
To convey the Region-wise Meetings of the Directors and Officers .
To provide in - house training for Officers and Staff of Co- operative Banks .
Guidance for 9001 - 2008 ISO Certification for the Quality Management System of the banks.
Guidance for the preparation of I.T enable H. R. Policy and Information Technology Policy.
To provide consultancy for CBS and I T work of the banks.
To conduct EDP Audit of the banks ( As on to-day , we have conducted EDP Audit of 1000 branches of Co-operative Banks ).
Study Centre of Diploma in Co-operative Banking Management of Yeshwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Mukta Vidyapith, Nasik ( As on to-day 250 employees of Co-op. Banks secured certificates from our Centre ).
Authorised Centre of Indian Institute of Banking and Finance for B/ F and B/ C Courses.
Authorised Centre for the guidance of Ph. D. Students of the University in Co-operative Banking Subject ( As on to-day 6 students have secured Ph. D. Degree through our guidance ) .
To conduct recruitment and promotion tests for the employees of Co-operative Banks.
To provide the facility of PAN Cards to the customers of the banks through UTI Technology Services Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai.
To provide the facility of National Pension Scheme to the customers of Co-operative Banks through UTI Technology Services Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai.

Contact details:
MSCBA
Address: 'Shilpin Center', 40 G. D. Ambekar Marg, Wadala, Mumbai - 400 031
Tel.: 022-2410 6841, 2410 6843
Fax: 022-2410 6841
Email: mscbaltd@yahoo.co.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in