2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th June 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune+Migration Ce

Sir I have given 10th class Exam from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune and now I am going to do 11th and 12th through CBSE Board. I have to submit Migration Certificate for it. Would you please tell me how can I get my Migration Certificate online from official website of this Board?
Similar Threads
Thread
Migration Certificate From Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Seating Arr
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Centre No
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Result Octob
Maharashtra State Board Higher and Secondary Higher Education Pune
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Hall Ticket
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Contact Deta
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Centre
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Subject Code
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Question Pap
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Pune SSC Result
Maharashtra state board of secondary and higher secondary education pune result march
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Official Website
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Pune Exam Result
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Pune India
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Center No
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Pune Syllabus
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education and Higher Secondary Education Pune
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Seating Arra
26th June 2016, 03:07 PM
Hanmant

Re: Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune+Migratio

Sir I have given 10th class Exam from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune and now I am going to do 11th and 12th through CBSE Board. I have to submit Migration Certificate for it. Would you please tell me how can I get my Migration Certificate online from official website of this Board?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in