2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd September 2012, 10:37 AM
sanwerbarnasiya

Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education Exam Results

Hi I have given the exam of 10th class from Maharashtra State Board but still now I could not get the result of it , can you please provide me the result of it ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Seating Arr
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Centre No
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary Higher Secondary Education Mumbai Divisional Off
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Office In Mumbai
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Nashik Contact De
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune+Migration Ce
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Centre
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Shivaji Nagar Pun
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Subject Code
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Question Pap
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Official Website
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Office in Mumbai
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Pune Exam Result
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education MSBSHSE HSC Exam
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Pune India
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Center No
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Nashik Result
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education and Higher Secondary Education Pune
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education class 10 last year
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education SSC results
24th September 2012, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education Exam Results

As you are waiting for result of 10th class exam from Maharashtra State Board .
As per my research I got some information which I am sharing with you that is result of 10th class is not declared yet.
As if now there are result available for
HSC Examination Result March 2012
SSC Examination Result March 2012

Here I am providing you the process to get your result after appearing.
You have to go on official website Maharashtra State Board then click on tab of examination then a list will popping below examination you can see the tab of result here just click on that . Now a page will appear you just simply enter your roll no in blank column and get result.

Contact Address of Maharashtra Board of Education for Latest updates on 2012 Exam dates and results:
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
Shivajinagar, Pune 411 010.
Tel. 91-20-5536236 / 5536379
Fax: 91-20-5536405
E-mail : msecpun@ip.eth.net

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in