2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2012, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Maharashtra engineering entrance

The sale of application for MHT CET 2012 started from 19th March, 2012 to 31st March, 2012. The examination was held on 10th May 2012.

You cannot apply for the current year entrance examination as the dates got expired.
28th February 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Tell me about the Maharashtra Engineering entrance test? Also tell me about the eligibility required for the Maharashtra Engineering Admissions test?
28th February 2015, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator

The MHT CET entrance test is one of the premier engineering entrance exams in India. The MHT-CET is an annual entrance exam conducted by Maharashtra Government. The MHT CET exam is that, it does not carry any strict domicile requirement. Candidates from Maharashtra and other states of India are welcome to appear for this examination.

Eligibility:

The Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed/appeared the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

The applicant must have Secured minimum 45% marks

Scheme of Exam:

MT-CET 2013 will consist of three question papers. Each paper is of 100 marks.

Paper I : Physics & Chemistry (50 marks each) - 1.5 hrs

Paper II : Biology (Botany & Zoology - 50 marks each) - 1.5 hrs

Paper III: Mathematics (100 Marks) - 1.5 hrs

Papers I and III should be attempted by engineering aspirants while Papers I and II are to answered by Pharmacy aspirants.

Each question has 4 answer options

the marks allotted for each question may not be uniform, and there is no negative marking.

Answers are to marked on OMR sheets with black ink ballpoint pen only

Syllabus:

Syllabi of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics for the MT-CET will be the same as for the current year for HSC Examination (i.e. March) of HSC Boards of Maharashtra.

Tentative Important dates:

Sale of Application Kits through ARC of Maharashtra and outside Maharashtra candidates Last week of June, 2015

Online Filling and Submission of Application Dates will be on Last week of June, 2015

Document Verification and Confirmation of Online Application will be on Last week of June, 2015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in