2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th February 2016, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Maharashtra Board HSC Physics Important Questions

Friend for your help Here I providing Maharashtra Board Class 12 Physics Syllabus

The Class 12 Physics Syllabus is Inclusive of Topics like
Circular Motion,
Gravitation,
Rotational Motion,
Oscillations,
Elasticity and Surface Tension,

Chapters:

1. Circular motion

2. Gravitation

3. Rotational motion

4. Oscillations

5. Elasticity

6. Surface tension

7. Wave motion

8. Stationary waves

9. Kinetic theory of gases and Radiation

10. Wave theory of light

11. Interference and diffraction

12. Electrostatics

13. Current electricity

14. Magnetic effects of electric current

15. Magnetism

16. Electromagnetic inductions

17 Electrons and photons

18 Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei

19 Semiconductors

20 Communication systems

Maharashtra Board HSC Class 12th Physics Subject Paper

11th January 2017, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

hi i need some imp chapter of physics can u plz give me
15th October 2019, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

here I am looking for Maharashtra Board HSC Physics Questions paper , as my cousin asking me for its exam preparation so will you plz provide me same here ???
15th October 2019, 10:33 AM
Super Moderator

As you are asking me for Maharashtra Board HSC Physics Questions paper , so on your demand I am providing same here :

Maharashtra Board HSC Physics Questions paper

Physics HSC Syllabus Maharashtra HSC Board

Circular motion.
Angular displacement, Angular velocity and angular acceleration, Relation between linear velocity and angular velocity, Uniform circular motion, Radial acceleration, Centripetal and centrifugal forces, Banking of roads, Vertical circular motion due to earths gravitation, Equation for velocity and energy at different positions of vertical circular motion. Kinematical equations for circular motion in analogy with linear motion.

Gravitation.
Newtons law of gravitation, Projection of satellite, Periodic time, Statement of Keplers laws of motion, Binding energy and escape velocity of a satellite, Weightlessness condition in orbit, Variation of g due to altitude, lattitude, depth and motion, Communication satellite and its uses.

Rotational motion
Definition of M.I., K.E. of rotating body, Rolling motion, Physical significance of M.I., Radius of gyration, Torque, Principle of parallel and perpendicular axes, M.I. of some regular shaped bodies about specific axes, Angular momentum and its conservation.

Oscillations
Explanation of periodic motion, S.H.M., Differential equation of linear S.H.M. Projection of U.C.M. on any diameter, Phase of S.H.M., K.E. and P.E. in S.H.M., Composition of two S.H.M.s having same period and along same line, Simple pendulum, Damped S.H.M.

Elasticity
General explanation of elastic property, Plasticity, Deformation, Definition of stress and strain, Hookes law, Poissons ratio, Elastic energy, Elastic constants and their relation, Determination of Y, Behaviour of metal wire under increasing load, Applications of elastic behaviour of materials.

Surface tension
Surface tension on the basis of molecular theory, Surface energy, Surface tension, Angle of contact, Capillarity and capillary action, Effect of impurity and temperature on surface tension.

Wave motion
Simple harmonic progressive waves, Reflection of transverse and longitudinal waves, Change of phase, Superposition of waves, Formation of beats, Doppler effect in sound. 8. Stationary waves Study of vibrations in a finite medium, Formation of stationary waves on string, Study of vibrations of air columns, Free and Forced vibrations, Resonance.

Stationary waves
Study of vibrations in a finite medium, Formation of stationary waves on string, Study of vibrations of air columns, Free and Forced vibrations, Resonance.

Kinetic theory of gases and Radiation
Concept of an ideal gas, Assumptions of kinetic theory, Mean free path, Derivation for pressure of a gas, Degrees of freedom, Derivation of Boyles law, Thermodynamics- Thermal equilibrium and definition of temperature, 1st law of thermodynamics, 2nd law of thermodynamics, Heat engines and refrigerators, Qualitative idea of black body radiation,Weins displacement law, Green house effect, Stefans law, Maxwell distribution, Law of equipartition of energy and application to Specific heat capacities of gases.

Wave theory of light
Wave theory of light, Huygens Principle, Construction of plane and spherical wave front, Wave front and wave normal, Reflection at plane surface, Refraction at plane surface, Polarisation, Polaroids, Plane polarised light, Brewsters law, Doppler effect in light.

Interference and diffraction
Interference of light, Conditions for producing steady interference pattern, Youngs experiment, Analytical treatment of interference bands, Measurement of wavelength by biprism experiment, Diffraction due to single slit, Rayleighs criterion, Resolving power of a microscope and telescope, Difference between interference and diffraction.

Electrostatics Gauss
Theorem proof and applications, Mechanical force on unit area of a charged conductor, Energy density of a medium, Dielectrics and electric polarisation, Concept of condenser, Capacity of parallel plate condenser, Effect of dielectric on capacity, Energy of charged condenser, Condensers in series and parallel, van-deGraaff generator.

Current electricity
Kirchhoffs law, Wheatstones bridge, Meter bridge, Potentiometer.

Magnetic effects of electric current
Amperes law and its applications, Moving coil galvanometer, Ammeter, Voltmeter, Sensitivity of moving coil galvanometer, Cyclotron.

Magnetism
Circular current loop as a magnetic dipole, Magnetic dipole moment of revolving electron, Magnetisation and magnetic intensity, Dia-magnetism, Para-magnetism, Ferro-magnetism on the basis of domain theory, Curie temperature.

Electromagnetic inductions
Laws of electromagnetic induction, proof of, e = d
18th February 2023, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Hii I want only important questions of physics of 2023 state board......

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in