2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th March 2016, 10:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Maharana Pratap University Of Agriculture And Technology Udaipur Admit Card

Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology is in Udaipur city in Rajasthan state in India. The government of Rajasthan founded this university by the bifurcation of Rajasthan Agriculture University, Bikaner on November 1, 1999.

As you asking for the Admit card of the MPU AT Examination of the Maharana Pratap University Of Agriculture And Technology Udaipur Let me tell you that the Admit card of the NPUAT Entrance test is mot Available As per my knowledge the Admit card is Available before 15 days of the Examination

you may get the Admit card of the MPUAT entrance test by going on the official site of the Maharana Pratap University Of Agriculture And Technology Udaipur

The page may look as follow :

Maharana Pratap University Of Agriculture And Technology Udaipur

There at the left of the page you may get the link of the Examination click on it After clicking you may redirect to the page from there you may get the your Admit card of the MPUAT Entrance test when it is available

for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

Maharana Pratap University Of Agriculture And Technology Udaipur Examination

for any query you may contact to the Maharana Pratap University Of Agriculture And Technology the contact details are given below :

Contact details :
Maharana Pratap University Of Agriculture And Technology
Address: Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Phone: 0294 247 1302

Tags
agriculture schools

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in